Designer Commercial Furniture & Equipment Procurement for Hospitality
Statement iD understands that essential to the success of your business, is the sourcing of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment that achieves the highest possible quality at the lowest possible price. They have developed long-lasting relationships with trusted manufacturers and suppliers from around the globe, to enable them to achieve this balance.
With over forty years of combined experience in managing the planning, purchasing and handover of FF&E you can trust in their procurement processes and quality control inspections.
Statement iD are also the Authorised Reseller for designer furniture brands TON from the Czech Republic, and Lebello Outdoor from the US. They have a dedicated sales team who work with architects and designers to specify these contemporary brands into commercial projects.
As well as offering designer furniture, Statement iD have developed their own range of contemporary luxury furniture, which is designed and manufactured in New Zealand within their own factory.
Products and services offered:
• FF+E Procurement
• Full Turnkey Service
• Furniture Specification
• Hard Finishes Procurement
• Value Engineering Design Concepts
• Inspired Design Furniture Showroom
• International Furniture Brands – TON and Lebello Outdoor
• Locally Manufactured Furniture
• Commercial Lighting
• Decorative Lighting
Partnering with Statement ID:
Their style is to be an extension of your business, achieving your objectives with an attitude and approach that is focused on providing accurate and timely information that allows well-considered decisions to be made. Including:
• Strategic approach to project delivery
• Carefully planned implementation taking into account budgets, programme and risks
• Whole project approach to ensure final solution is socially and economically sustainable
• Passion for inspired designer furniture and furnishings that is fit for purpose
• Expertise in Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Bars
• Transparent, efficient and effective tendering and procurement services
• Programme development and implementation
• Well established vendor relationships both locally and offshore
• Personalised service with a collaborative approach