The Maximum Occupancy Accommodation Industry Conference has been postponed following the Level 4 lockdown announced by New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Arden, on the eve of the event.
With more than 50 speakers previously conﬁrmed to present at the conference, it will now be postponed to a later date in 2021, yet to be confirmed.
Postponing the conference enables the organisers, Fastrack Digital, to provide ‘ an experience in a safe environment, as the health and safety of our delegates, speakers, staff and partners are our number one priority,’ explained event organiser Garrick Loft .
“For delegates that have already purchased tickets, we are offering the option of a full refund or a credit to be applied for the new date. Please get in touch with us through email at [email protected] if you are seeking a refund. Otherwise, your ticket will be transferred automatically to the new event date.”
“We know as an industry facing so many challenges currently, it is important to be resilient and stick together. Great things happen when the community comes together and connects at the Maximum Occupancy, and our postponed event will be even more important to allow us to discuss the challenges at hand and how to band together for a better recovery.
“We will be working with the speakers and venue on an updated agenda and working through new dates which we will continue to update you on in the coming months.
“We know it is a very challenging time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding and support.
“We look forward to hosting you later this year and bringing you our wonderful line-up of speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. In the meantime, stay safe, healthy, and resilient. We encourage everyone to follow the guidance of the Government.”
If you have any enquiries or questions, please contact Garrick Loft at +64 22 164 4137
Conﬁrmed speakers had included:
- Chris Roberts, CEO, Tourism Industry Aotearoa
- Sally Attﬁeld, General Manager, Accommodation Association New Zealand
- Lisa Hopkins, CEO, Business Events Industry Aotearoa
- Les Morgan, COO, Sudima Hotels
- Tim Alpe, Managing Director, JUCY Snooze
- Gavin Faull, Chairman & President, Swiss-Belhotel International
- Matt Stenton, Programme Director, Go With Tourism
- Ronnie Ronaldo, Group Operations Manager, CPG Hotels
- Richard Clarke, Head of Major & Business Events, Auckland Unlimited
- Clare Davies, Founder & Managing Director, Capstone Hotels,
- Stephen Mansﬁeld, CEO, Quest Apartment Hotels (NZ) LTD
- Karl Luxon, COO, Scenic Hotel Group
- David Ovendale, CEO, TOP10 Holiday Parks.
For more information about the conference, visit the Maximum Occupancy New Zealand website and keep up to date with further announcements at www.maximumoccupancy.co.nz