First Table isn’t operational at the moment so they’ve kept themselves busy during lockdown. Their team has built an online directory (FirstEATS) to help restaurants and cafes promote their takeaway or contactless delivery options during Alert Level 3 and beyond, and make it super simple for diners to find out where they can order takeaways from.
With loads of directories popping up regionally, why is FirstEATS different?
· FirstEATS is a free nationwide directory to help New Zealanders find local options for takeaway food
· The First Table team will be actively promoting FirstEATS to hundreds of thousands of First Table subscribers from today
· First Table are emailing all of our partner restaurants this morning to list their venues.
· It’s free and easy for hospitality businesses to add their venue here – its available for all venues, not just First Table partner restaurants
· First Table are encouraging direct orders (if possible) so hungry locals can do their bit to help eateries survive and thrive, in a post-Covid world
· It’s an option to help restaurant owners avoid commissions from third-party apps
For more information or to add your venue, visit https://firsteats.nz/