Chocolate and coffee have been regarded by many as life’s heroes over these unprecedented times so now’s your time to give them a round of applause at the Chocolate & Coffee Show, returning to Auckland this November.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to visit the Show:
1) The Show has over 50 exhibitors with the very best of New Zealand’s Artisan chocolatiers, coffee roasters and producers of amazing, tasty treats all under one roof.
2) There’s an epic line-up of sensational chocolate makers who you can try and buy from. A phenomenal selection of New Zealand’s top chocolate brands including Kapiti Chocolate Factory, Schoc Chocolate, Foundry Chocolate and Hogarth Chocolate Co Ltd.
3) For passionate coffee-lovers, you can get your caffeine fix with some of the best roasted beans in New Zealand such as Havana Coffee, Samaori and Black and White Coffee Cartel.
4) Indulge in your favourite treats with a range of samples and show specials. This enviable experience will get your tastebuds tingling. At the show you can purchase, sample and explore the latest product innovations and fill your pantry with all the best chocolate and coffee products!
5) Learn from the best in an amazing Masterclass experience; there are three classes to choose from to perfect your culinary and flavour-pairing skills. ‘Get Hands On’ Chocolate Masterclass with Baron Hasselhoff $95 (includes GA entry). Or experience the ‘Wine and Chocolate’ pairing Masterclass with NZ’s Master Sommelier $45 (includes GA entry). There’s also plenty of fun available for kids with the ‘Cupcake Decorating’ masterclass $12 (aged 6-12yrs).
If you are a chocolate and coffee lover who’s looking for a day of exploration and indulgence, the Chocolate & Coffee Show is the place to be!
Tickets to the show are available online at https://www.chocolatecoffeeshow.co.nz/
Online prices until 13th November: General Entry $15, Seniors and Students $10, FREE entry for children under 12yrs.
Door tickets available on the day for $25. Keep the dates:- 14 -15 November 2020, The Cloud, Auckland.