Today, October 1 is International Coffee Day – a celebration of the coffee sector’s diversity, quality and passion. It is an opportunity for coffee lovers to share their love of the beverage and support the millions of farmers whose livelihoods depend on the aromatic crop.
It is also a day when coffee aficionados take heart from a warming brew of quotes – here are a few to stir your coffee fix with.
- As long as there is coffee in the world, how bad could things be?
- It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.
- Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not consumed.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee.
- I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon…
- Coffee first. Schemes later…
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
- What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup..
- He was my dream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something.
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.